Re: CO2 setup

1)Describe your CO2 setup
Dave Gomberg's setup, except that I put a solenoid valve between the regulator and the check valve.

2)How long have you been using this setup?
2+ years

3)Have you experienced any problems with this setup?
Yes: it dumps at the end of tank without the solenoid present. But I haven't experienced the clogging issues with the Eheim diffuser others have mentioned; it still works great after a couple of years of use.

4)If you could change something(s) with your setup, what would it be?
 Add a needle valve to the system.

5)What bubble rate and psi settings do you use?
A little less that one per second.

Stephen Boulet