Sourcing Cork *Bark*

David, I use chunks of cork for growing my orchids.  Casco and Tropical
Plant Products both carry supplies and I have had good luck with them.
Haven't ordered cork from them but feel confident they should both carry it.
Don't have url's or #'s handy but they should have a website. If you can't
find them, email me off-list and I'll try to dig them up. I need some more
stuff anyway.  Many of the larger orchid greenhouses should carry them.

Daphne in frigid Atlanta