Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #756

Dave, and all,

Please define expensive.  My Hoke micro metering valve works extremely well,
gives me good resolution, and will shut completely off.  More expensive than
most at $40, purchased at a local industrial valve supply, but not what I
would call very expensive when compared to most of the items used in our
tanks.

Justin Collins