Summary of CO2 regulators

Not to begin again the discussion that has been dragging on for months, but
since the topic has now seemed to die down, I thought I would announce that
Don put together a nice summary of all the information that has been
discussed and documented it with manufacturer pictures, charts and data. His
article was scrutinized by several people here before it was completed. You
can view it at http://www.aquabotanic.com/regulator.htm Due to the large
amount of graphics, you may have to hit refresh after loading it to get it
all.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
$3 aquarium wood