Re: Marbled Sword

Hey, so many times I've asked people's advice and not received it that I
can't let a new list member's q. go without at least a try:_)
I'm no expert on i.d.ing plants but I think the reason you won't find
this is because it's a hybrid, tho' I can't tell you which. I can
suggest, however, that you go to the Tropica site as I'm pretty sure
that that'll tell you more info. on this.
If it is the plant that I think it is, I'd expect that the marbling is
associated with light levels and/or immersed growth.
I'll let the experts have their collective say now:-)
From one inexpert to another, welcome
C:-)lin