Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #738/Marble Sword

Catherine: Here is a link to TROPICA's website, as well as another to the most
likely candidate for your Marble Sword

http://www.tropica.dk/

http://www.tropica.dk/73e.htm  "Tropica Marble Queen"

Catherine wrote:
 <If it is, here is my first one -- the pet store sold me a thing they <called
a marbled sword,but I can't find that plant anywhere online.It <looks like an
Amazon sword,and has two baby plants on a runner.The leaves <did look
attractively marbled when I bought it,but all new growth has <been plain pale
green.......Anyway, that's enough introduction. Is there <a plant called a
marble sword?
                                                HTH  James(Western Canada)

fortunejd at usa_net