A thought

All,

I got out of the hospital Thursday night after a week long stay from a burst
appendix.  Got me thinking: a hundred or so years ago I'd be dead now, and
my family would be having a very different Christmas.  Served as a potent
reminder that the valuable things in life are the people, and that life is
kind of on the too short side to waste it not telling them they're valued.
Some of you are my friends, most of you  I don't know, but thank you all for
being out there, and for being part of my world.  I hope Christmas day,
whatever your religion, finds you and your plants well, and that you stay
that way, because hospital food sucks.

Merry Christmas,
Justin Collins, in Littleton, CO, where it took moving from the Northwest to
maybe get a white Christmas.