Which is the right PMDD recipe ?

I use the first recipe with good results. I get good to spectacular growth
with a simple gravel substrate. Of course none of my plants require brain
surgery, mostly swords (including a spectacular "Red Melon") several
different apons, water sprite, ludwigia, green crypt, a couple of anubias,
and some val all in a 55 gal. I dose at 3 ml a day, I use a length of 3/8"
rigid and a doggie medicine doser to inject the mixture directly at the
roots of the rooted plants about once a month. I've had a few bouts of minor
green spot, and some very minor hair algae outbreaks but nothing serious.
The ottos and the SAE keep everything well in control. Hope this helps.

Charles aka
"SnakeBit"