Re: CO2 dumping simulation

Dave Gomberg wrote:

> [snip]
>
> This again underscores the importance of having a strategy to deal with
> dumping.   I am looking as we speak for a relief valve that can be
> retrofitted into existing systems I have sold since so many folks want
> something more fool-proof.
> [snip]

Thanks for the heads up on simulating a CO2 dump. I would welcome any reports on
what happens when an inexpensive needle valve (like the ones sold at
marine-monsters.com) strategy is used, since I have the setup too. I have a
needle valve on order and will be able to try the experiment myself in a few
weeks.

As I understand it, the logical place for a needle valve in your system would be
before the check valve, right?

-- Stephen