Amano Pearl Grass

Hope someone can help me out.  I'm looking for the species name for Amano's
Pearl grass.  My plants were obtained from someone who got them from Amano.
Hemianthus  xxx.  I've been specifically told that it's not micranthemoides.
Got some at the wonderful AGA meeting and it's growing like a weed :-)
Should fill up the foreground in (hopefully) a couple of months.  That plant
alone almost made the trip to the meeting worthwhile, not to mention the
other 15 varieties that I managed to trade for or pick up at the silent
auction.  Can't wait for the next one!