Re: Fluorite and Corys

Just one more voice of agreement that cories and flourite seem to be quite
agreeable. I have a 10 gal with flourite and copper cories, and their
barbels have grown longer than they were when in a 29 gal with plain
aquarium gravel. Another pair of leopard cories were in the 29 gal when I
used Profile and left some of it uncovered (about 1/2 to 2/3 was covered by
plain gravel), and they seemed to suffer, but I have a strong belief that
Cavan and others are correct that barbel loss is more of a water quality
issue than a substrate issue.

-Nathan Wittmaier
Holden, Missouri