Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #722

> Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:36:20 +0100
> From: "Davy Cleys" <davy.cleys at skynet_be>
> Subject: M3 Mixer J CO2 reactor
>
> Does anyone have any experience with the Mixer J external CO2 reactor that
> is available from M3? Does it actually have a 100% CO2 dissolution? Can it
> be hooked up to a Eheim 2026 Professional II filter?
>
> Davy Cleys

I haven't used the M3 Mixer but I have been using an external reactor from a company called Hydrologix ( mine is the HCO 150E) for a couple of months now and love it! The Hydrologix unit looks similar, although more sophisticated. I doubt that any reactor can be 100 % efficient but the Hydrologix unit appears to come as close as it gets and works extremely well. I power it off the output of my Eheim 2226. I did a review on this at: http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Misc.html
HTh,
Bob Buettner
ready for the holidays!