Glossostigma elatinoides

Hello everyone
I was lookign threw the Aquascaping showcase and
contest. the best of show had this interesting
foreground. on the map of plant locations it
identified it as Glossostigma elatinoides. I was
wondering if anyone else has this and what they think
of it. I find it interesting becuse it looks like it
has no height and covers the gravle with a green
stuff. well any comments on this or what type of
requiremnts it needs would be grateful. Thanks
The link to the site I saw it on was: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/?&op=showcase&category=0&vol=2&id=42