Re: Plants Finally in Tank -- Pics

Thanks, Josh.  I think that I am meeting their needs -- at least I hope so.  I have a
2x96w light for the tank and am using the DIY CO2 method.  The CO2 certainly seems to be
working.  I have another tank that does not have CO2 infusion and the PH in that one has
been around 8.0 for about a year or so.  But the PH in the plant tank is 7.2 so the DIY
method is working.

The water has been somewhat cloudy from the begining but I do expect it to clear up.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com