Re: Color of K2SO4

Hello,

In the pure state, the nitrates, sulphates and chlorides of sodium and
potassium are completely colorless or white, depending on the crystal
size.

Thus any color present is due to impurities, which may, or may not, be
harmless to fish. Many such products sold as fertilizer are
waste-streams/by-products which may contain toxic compounds -- harmless
in the soil, but not necessarily so in the aquarium.

Best,

George