Xmas express

If you want to get a LAST MINUTE gift there in time for Christmas, here are
the deadlines for Planted Aquaria Magazine, CO2 systems, and any other
vendor who busts a nut getting it there:

By 10AM Tuesday,   12/19    Priority mail (no extra charge)
By 10AM Wednesday, 12/20    Fedex 2 day       (add $10)
By 10AM Saturday,    12/23    USPS Express mail (add $15)
   This latter the post office claims they can actually do!
   We will see, won't we?  BTW, it is only available to "most" zips, out in
the country better allow an extra day or three.

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam