RE:CO2 end of tank experiment

>From: Dgrim62 at cs_com
>Subject: CO2 end of tank experiment.
>  I have adjusted it up to where it was before the tank
>pressure dropped (1-2 bubbles/sec) by opening the needle valve a tiny bit. No
>problems so far. I have a spare 5# cylinder for these situations, and will
>switch tanks as soon as the 20#  tank goes dry.
>
>I'll keep you posted if anything happens- good or bad.
>
>Dave

Hi there
	I am running a similar set-up (125 gal tank, 5 lb. cylinder,
1-2 bubbles /min) . I am wondering how long your 5 lb. cylinder
lasts? My 5 lb.er was just installed and I don't know how long to
expect it to last. I was using a small 12 ounce cylinder that would
last almost 2 weeks at 1-2 bubbles /min. That works out to about 1
ounce/day. If I expand that to a 5 lb. cylinder that should last
around 80 days. Is this about right in your experience?

Wayne Martin
wamart at vaxxine_com