RE: bristlenose

I used to have a bristlenose. He was just fine with the plants until he grew
over 6 inches. At that point, the sword I had had for over three years got a
regular and severe trimming. The main difference between him and the
marblehorn he replaced was that it took longer for him to grow big enough to
do serious damage, and the marblehorn started chewing at a slightly smaller
size. In other owrds, small bristlenose should be fine for several years at
least.

Brett Johnson
Green Man Gardens
bnbjohns at home_com