Re: Hypothesis

>>You're not likely to get very far around here suggesting that someone
actually do some "testing" of a hypothesis...... they'd much rather engage
in thought experiments........  or endless discussions of possibilities of
how much algae can grow on the head of a hydra......<g>

LOL! What I am wondering is..do aphids do any real harm in a planted
aquarium? I get them frequently in my open tanks...and all I do is swish the
leaves around making the little bugs float in the water, and watch my fish
devore them. My Apistos and dwarfs love them, and in other tanks my minnows
go nuts over them. In fact in a couple of plant only tanks I have white
cloud minnows for nitrogen purposes only..and I rarely have to feed them!

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Don's CO2 Regulator Compilation
http://www.aquabotanic.com/regulator.htm