How much light on one circuit?

Glad everyone enjoyed the lumens question.  I learned something but
I'm not sure what.  Mostly I learned to go to ah supply and buy a ready-made
kit.  Though the price of a setup for a 10-gallon tank is shocking, in my
opinion.

Here is another question.  My  house was wired in 68. My fish-room and
a couple of other rooms are all on the same 15 amp circuit.  Is there a
way to know how much light I can plug in back there before I have to
call either an electrician or the fire department? (Either one would have
a big impact on the capital budget).

Thanks,
Rod