Re: BBA avoidance

If I were transfering fish from a tank with BBA to one
without, I would try to house them in an intermediate
tank for awhile.  Think about keeping them in a
simple, clean, uninfected setup for awhile.  Do
frequent water changes, and in awhile, all traces of
it should be gone.  I don't know if I'd treat the
intermediate tank with any anti-algae agents.
Hydrogen peroxide seems like a safe bet if you want to
go that far.

Of course, once you get the new tank settled, you
shouldn't need to worry about introducing it anymore.

Maybe some more experienced people can comment more on
this.

Hope this helps a little at least, Cavan.