Re: Computer software for records.

I've been using both Aquarix and ReefCon. Both have been helpful with
keeping track of my tanks' evolution. I'll probably end up using ReefCon
since it's free. Aquarix is shareware w/ nagscreen, and I'm waiting to see
if it disables after the "evaluation period". The only beef I have with
ReefCon is that its plant and fish library is composed of almost purely
saltwater organisms.

Otherwise, they're very comparable pieces of software and run fine on Win2k.

$.02,
Sam Clayton, CCNA