DIY C02 = Cloudy Water

I am in the process of setting up a 75 gallon planted tank.  I have two DIY CO2 2-liter
bottles going and they seem to be doing fine.  I have the output tubes hooked up to my
powerheads to disperse the bubbles.

Anyway I have noticed that the water seems more cloudy in this tank than it does in my
other 38 gal tank.  I have Fluval filters in both of them.  Could the cloudiness just be
causes by tiny little CO2 aeration bubbles?  My other tank gets very cloudy when I do
water changes due to the surface agitation and this is kind of what the 75 gallon looks
like, only on a much reduced scale.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.