Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #691

I have two large SAEs in one of my tanks that appear to be courting.  The
black stripe is now more mottled, they seem to be doing a dance next to
each other.  This change in behaviour resembles courting/mating that I
have withnessed in other fish, but am I wrong?
If they are indeed courting can someone point me to the appropriate
information so that I can successfully breed these two?  ( In the 7 years
that I have looked for/requested  SAEs in the Lehigh Valley, I found them
once, mislabled and bought all 10 of them. )  The LFS in the Lehigh
Valley are getting scarce and the remaining ones are not very good.

thanks

Tim

Aquatic Plants Digest