Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #690

: David,
:      I'm far from an expert on this, but I'll try to help nevertheless. I'm
: in the process of setting up a tank and came across the same question as
: you, except I just wanted to know which would be more effective or if both
: would be best. I found out that having *both* would be kind of an overkill
: as I(and I imagine you) will be adding some kind of fertilizer as well.
: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe both have sufficient iron and trace
: mineral content that the plants can use, so using both won't necessarily be
: bad, but maybe jut a waste of money. I decided to use laterite mixed with
: semi-fine(but sterile) sand. You might be better off with fluorite though
: for what you want to do. Anyone else? Good luck.

That's what i thought too, thanks a lot for the reply.

Ntw, anyone knows how i change my subscription from digest mode to normal ?