Water Conditioners and Their Effect on Heavily Planted Tanks

In a message dated 11/29/00 3:59:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Water Conditioners and Their Effect on Heavily Planted Tanks >>

Thanks Roger for the information.  Then if you have a heavily planted tank,
should you use chemical filtration such as activated carbon at all or should
you just let your plants be the only type of chemical filtration that you
keep in your tank?  I am currently using Aquarium Pharmaceutical's Bio Chem
Zorb in my heavily planted tank, but I am now unsure whether or not I should
be using it at all and I don't know whether I should take it out or just
leave it in there.  Can any of you give me any advice on this?