Re: Water Conditioners and Their Effect on Heavily Planted Tanks

Thanks for responding George.  Point well taken on using less words and being
less repetitive in my questions, sorry about that.  But if plants are the
only type of media that you recommend to use as chemical filtration in a
planted tank, then how are you supposed to remove some of the other toxic
chemicals besides heavy metals that sometimes come in with tap water? (I am
assuming that plants do not remove any other materials from tap water besides
heavy matals)

Sincerely yours,
Leroy