re: iodine

I know what shrimp and crawfish look like; these are definitely some
kind of shrimp.  Their "blue claws" are very tiny, and I think they
only have a claw on one front leg, and little combs on their other
legs.  It's not easy to get a good look at them.  One of the females
is carrying eggs or babies or something tucked under her swimmerettes,
and she hides a lot.

I think they are ghost shrimp.  Hungry ghost shrimp.

Best regards,
Bob
_________