Are Chrystal reds just imaginary?

Hello,
I have been trying to find information on how to acquire a hybrid form of
the Caridina species for my heavily planted 54 gallon tank. I have searched
the archives but no help was there. It is called Caridina serrata or the
crystal red bee shrimp. I have e-mail several people but not only do they
not know of where to purchase them, they have never even heard of them.
There is something however on them at a web site called Joe's aquatic
lounge. You are my last hope, if they exist does any one know where they can
be purchased. I have kept Caridina japonica before but I would love to
acquire these lovely shrimp.
Thank you for any help
Michael Webb