Re: Getting rid of Planaria

Davy,

There are two things that worked very well for me.  One is to introduce
Blue Gouramis.  (I'm sure that Opaline Gouramis will do the same.)  The
second sure-fire thing is "Clout" -- one tablet to 10 gallons until they
are gone.  Neither will harm plants!

Best wishes,

Merrill
Pikesville, MD

Davy wrote:

Today I got really concerned when I saw a very large number of free
floating
planaria (possibly hundreds) in my planted tank. I must have introduced
them
into my tank together with some new plants I neglected to disinfect.
Does
anyone know how I can get rid of those little white worms without
causing
any harm to my plants and my fish?

Davy Cleys
davy.cleys at skynet_be