moldy alga

Hi,										11.19.00
	Happy holidays to everyone on the list!  Now the yucky stuff.... for the
past 2 months, I have been battling an alga that is bright green, has a
moldy smell, and covers everything in 2 days.  the only relief from "The
alga from Hell", is frequent siphoning.  I an going crazy.  Just today, I
lowered my wattage from 84 watts, to a pathetic 24 watts for my 45 gallon
tank.  Any help is desperately needed
                      Hanna Weiss
                      hydrohanna at juno_com
 ><}}})*>