Re: Water conditioner

Tracie-

Like everything else, you're going to get about 5,000 opinions on this one.
So here's mine :-).  I've been using Amquel for a few years now, and like
it.  One of the big benefits is that it is _only_ supposed to deal with
chlorine and chloramines.  This means that there is minimal other stuff
doing weird, unknown, voodoo things in your tank.  My understanding is that
it is primarily Sodium Thiosulphate, but I'm not sure of that.  Hope this
helps!

Justin Collins

> Could someone recommend a water conditioner that is good to use for
planted tanks?
> I have been using Amquel already but am worried that it may not be a good
choice for
> planted tanks.  Does anyone know?  I do not have chloramine in my water
supply.