Re: Triton

James,

I don't think I'm confusing how the light looks to me
to what it does to the plants.  It's two seperate
issues that are getting to me.  The cutting from under
the Triton looks bad under natural sunlight, and one
from under the Zoomed does not.  I don't know how else
they could look so different.

I'm pretty sure the Triton is 8500k anyway.  Still
looks funny.  Can you suggest an alternative?  I'm
still thinking about the PCFs.  Or maybe just more
Zoomeds.  Are the PCFs that much better?  As in better
for the plants.  Stronger?  Can make Cabomba grow
compact and Glosso grow flat?

Thanks, Cavan