Greenhouse Lights

Does anyone on the list have green house experience?  I'm curious to know;

1.	How are the lighing fixtures protected w/in the greenhouse when the
humidity is so high?

2.	I assume CF lights use less energy than MH lights.  Thus, can CF lights
be used in a greenhouse?

I'm thinking of building a greenhouse for some swords to over - "winter"
and am curious to learn from others who grow orchids and other exotics.
Have you tried growing your aquatic plants in your green house?

On another note, does anyone know of a SAFE, LEGAL & ABOVE BOARD way to
obtain hydroponic equipment that will not inadvertently automatically
"red-flag" me w/ the local flat-foots?

Aquarium Plants:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/aquariumplants.html