beta-testers

Hi,

I am looking for some beta-tester for my new Web search engine for
aquarium plants.

During the last several months I have been making a Web search engine
for aquarium plants (just for the fun of it). The AquaPlant engine
currently indexes 35 sites, and the index contains more than 5800
references to more than 2000 different plants (species, variants,
trade forms, etc.), more than 1100 of these are known to be used in
the aquarium hobby; the remaining 900 plants are known to be used in
the garden pond or the terrarium, but many of these are often talked
about in the aquarium hobby as well. The index has links to more
than 3400 pictures of more than 1300 different plants.
Although the quality of the references of course is varying, this is
an amazing amount of information! I do not believe that so much
information about aquarium plants have been collected anywhere else.

I would appreciate a few people helping me test it out before
announcing it publicly. If you would like using a little time
helping me with this, you should send me an e-mail off-list. You do
not need to be an expert in plants or Web sites - newbies are welcome
also. However please only send me an e-mail if you really can use an
hour or two on this. Also, if you encounter any problems on the Web
site, you should be prepared to re-visit the site when I have fixed
it, so that I can know that the problem has disappeared.

--Jesper
Send mail to: jesper at ibt_ku.dk