Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #653

I haven't change my tanks (5) water for over a year.  I just top it off
with RO water.  I put a sea shell in each tank for the calcium.  I keep
an eye on the condition of the snail shells.  Things have stabilized
during the last several months.  Except for the flourite tanks with the
green cotton ball algae, the tanks are doing well.  I don't even put
flourish in any more.

Tim

Aquatic Plants Digest