Algae Eaters....

Is there something other than SAEs that will eat thread and BBA? I have an
oppertunity now that I need to "re-fish" (due to the CO2 disaster).

I have some Rotala Wallichi that the SAEs just LOOOVVVEEE and trash (eat)
clear to the stem(now that they're dead the Magenta is taking off like
wild).

I can get more SAEs, just trying to grow the Wallichi (and I've tried it
with 50 strands and once the algaes gone it got totally de-leafed).

Also looking for something easy on Glosso, Micro Sword, riccia and
Hairgrass...

TIA,

- Jeff