Siamese Algae Eaters at Petsmart

For the second time in two months I have seen and purchased Siamese Algae
Eaters at Petsmart. They are labeled as Flying Foxes and I got them for $.99
and $1.49. Someone is not doing a good job sorting out fish as this time
there were Characidium fasciatum [a characin that lives on the bottom and
has a dark stripe and some spots sort of like a SAE or Chinese Algae
Eater]in the tank with them!

I identified them from this page:

http://www.thekrib.com/Fish/Algae-Eaters/

If you are looking for these guys, call your local to see if they have
'Flying Foxes', cross your fingers and check it out!

Kathy