Re: aga aquascaping contest ?

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Roger S. Miller wrote:

> We were expecting results from the AGA aquascaping contest in early
> November, and it's quickly approaching mid-November.  Any news on when we
> might be able to see the pics?  I've been waiting with bated breath and
> my CO2 levels are reaching critical values :)

Hey Roger,

The target is still November 30th, as it always has been from day 1.  We
were *hoping* to get stuff finished earlier, but ran into some snags
(mostly one of the judges being on holiday for a month and then sick when
he returned).  They have now all assured us there'll be no problem making
the November 30th deadline.

We'll be sure to announce anything here FIRST, of course!

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com