Robert Sirota asked about The Optimum Aquarium (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:52:07 -0500
From: Peter W O'Dwyer jnr <odwyerpw at peoplesurf_net>
To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
Subject: Robert Sirota asked about The Optimum Aquarium

Robert,
If you are unable to obtain an English translation of The Optimum Aquarium
let me know. I have a copy that I would be willing to lend you.  My 120
gallon tank had a heater malfunction about a year or so ago and killed all
of my Plants, Discus and dither fish while I was on vacation.  The loss was
so devastating that I have not set the aquarium back up.  I fully intend to,
so I would like the book back.  Over the years, I've lent it out to total
strangers on the list before and have always gotten it back!  The book is a
gem and I love sharing it with folks who can't otherwise get there hands on
it.  Definitely snatch that copy on EBay if you can.  It's great having your
own copy to keep. I paid as much as $25 for mine 8 years ago.

I just ask the following if you borrow it:
1 Read It.
2 Take Notes.
3 Photo Copy the Charts.
4 Read it again.