Recommended by: Ryan Duff

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Ryan Duff
Friend's IP address: 208.50.80.69
Date and Time: 11/7/00 6:24:52 PM EST
See the bottom of this message to report abuse.

Hi,

Ryan Duff would like you to see this Web page:

http://www.homepagetools.com/ultraboard/aquariumplants/UltraBoard.pl

Add some of the worlds most advanced web tools to your site in minutes and for FREE!  Guestbooks, message boards, search, plus more!

Ryan Duff also included this note:

Here's a new plant messageboard I created!

Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!

go to:
http://mailbits.net/grab/taf.asp

____
***IMPORTANT NOTE***

This is a free service provided by MailBits.com.
Compared to regular email, this is a better way to
recommend a website to your friends. That's because
information about the sender of the message is included
to prevent and catch abuse of the system.

To report abuse of this service: abuse-taf at mailbits_com