re: Ehiem II Professional Filters

I have used a prototype of the new filter.  I believe it is an early
production piece that was sent to LFS.  It  looks exactly like the picture.
My only concern is the priming mechanism.  There is a gasket in an area that
my Ehiems get some trash (algae, etc.).  I am worried that after numerous
primings that there will be failures that cause leaks.  Maybe I am being
paranoid, but I am going to watch and see.  Otherwise it looks like a great
design and works like my other units.