The mother of all mother anubias

Mother of mothers Anubias hastifolia

The stems are 13 to 15" long, the leaves are 9 to 10" long, arrow shaped.
(It was only identified to me as an Anubias, but it looks like its possibly
a Anubias hastifolia, or frazeri)
There are seven full size leaves, one medium, and one new leaf forming.
Leaves 4 to 5" wide at their widest point. It has a huge root ball and
rhizome. The Mother of all Anubias plants! I wouldnt put it in anything
smaller than a 55 gallon tank. http://www.aquabotanic.com/giantanubias.jpg
Interested parties local to San Francisco or anywhere in the USA please
contact me.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator
http://www.rk2000.com/cgi-bin/plants.cgi
Open Directory Editor, Humans do it better!
http://dmoz.org/
Get first pick of new plants! Join my mailing list
http://www.aquabotanic.com/mailing/index.html