hydra

Hello Kevin,

You might be able to trade some hydra for ostracod...
Just kidding.  Formilin (spelling?) 2 works, but I
have heard of folks using Bauseman salts also.  I
doubt that the Bauseman salts are really effective,
but I just wanted to mention it.

Recently I had a business trip that put me near
Lancaster PA.  I made the pilgrimage to That Fish
Place and saw some products that folks mentioned on
the APD as hard to find.  Specifically, TFP had in
stock last week Onyx gravel (Sea Chem Florite type
product) and Bausman salts.

Good luck with the hydra.

Chris
Warren, MI