Re: How do I remove white crusty stuff on aquarium equipment?

Aquatic Plants Digest 10/30/00 10:01 AM Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com

>Date: 29 Oct 00 06:56:19 MST
>From: Rich Patton <pattonrich at usa_net>
Hi Rich, I asked one of my friends who works for several of the LFS. He
said they use Python RYDYT2 for tanks and equipment that have major
buildup problems.
The label says:
* A heavy-duty aquarium cleaner for glass or acrylic tanks.
* Removes water scale and lime deposits
* Use on empty aquariums only
You might give it a try.

William Beckerman