Two tanks

At 10:01 AM 10/30/00 -0500, zvybob wrote:
>I have
>two aquariums in different rooms of the house, and only one CO2 tank.  I
>can make seltzer water in seconds and at no cost using the CO2 tank.  I
>was thinking of adding a shot of seltzer water to my smaller tank every
>morning to boost the CO2 a little.

The right (simple, stable) way to do this is to run a hose to your other
tank.   Put a good brass air hose valve on each tank and use them as
trimmers to drop the pressure just a smidge from the common pressure coming
out of the regulator.   Air hose and valves (for aquarium air pumps) are cheap.

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam