would like some java moss, but where from?

hi all, remember me? i'm the kid with the 'deadly' nitrate high water.

well, i need java moss, well, would like some anyway.

the thought of having it growing over my substrate, and mayeb my entire
tank, to me is very positive. also, it would be beneficial too, wouldn't it?

prob is, my local pet stores/fish stores don't have any in stock, and i
doubt ever will.

does anyone know of any southern england suppliers or online plant growers
who will dispatch to the uk?

thanks for any help i receive.

Regards,
Chris Moody,