Hair Algae

I'm assuming the black hair like algae growing on the edges of the leaves on
my microsword, jungle val, amazon sword and anubius is due to excess iron or
nutrients, however it's very difficult to remove since it doesn't grow
bigger than a half a centimeter and i think effects growth. My Bristlenose
pleco dont touch the stuff, I'm wondering if there's any fish other than
SAE's that i could fit in a 10 gallon to take care of this stuff. I also
have access to Caridina japonica shrimp, would these shrimp eat hair algae
readly? It grows a dark black all around the edge of the leaf and doesn't
like to go away. Would increasing the light level also get rid of it, I
heard it's a 'dark' algae, and i only have 8 hours of light.
http://sabotaged.cjb.net is a site with my tank pics, and if you look
closxely you can see it on my microsword, when i took the pic i cleaned most
of it, but it's a little more noticeable now. Otherwise, is there any other
alggae eating fish that would solve the problem in a 10 gallon tank. I have
0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, and 0 nitrates and a weekly water change of 50% of
water, and dose .5 of a tsp of kent freshwater (i was doing a tsp before)
but now i cut it in half and have risen the light to 9 hours a day.

- Matt