re: Book: "The Natural Aquarium, How to Imitate Nature in your Home" ?

Al,
this book is IMHO more accessible than Amano's books. By that I mean that
the suggestions are more realistic as to the resources (time & money) the
average aquarist wants to commit to setting up a gorgeous tank. Personally,
I have duplicated one set-up, and keep thinking about three others. They are
in the realm of possibility, while most of Amano's are in the realm of
daydreams.

But, as usual, your mileage may vary.

Michael Eckardt
Wishing that these guys would produce a second volume...