Another miracle

At 03:48 PM 10/23/00 -0400, you wrote:
>It is another piece of miracle equipment for the aquarium. It is designed to
>deliver pure C02 into the aquarium without electricity or cables, bottles of
>gas, regulators and tubes.
>The glossy states it will deliver approx. 1 g. pure C02

Around here 1 g of CO2 costs about $.0025 (yes, I did get my decimal point
right, more than 400g for $1).  I don't know how often it puts out a gram,
but if that is one gram per day, that's $60 per year vs. $1 per year for
compressed.   Pretty easy to justify the hardware investment that way.  1g
per day is about what you get out of a yeast bottle.

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam